Swara Yoga School welcomes you.
Saadhuwaad to all,
Swara Yoga School invites you to commune with yourself in our well-respected yoga training school. The perfect place to experience transformation through yoga!
Are you looking for a yoga school that helps you dive deeper into the depths of your soul and dig down into the innermost layers of your body and your conscience? It’s your opportunity for self-revival, exploration, and self-discovery through various programs and retreats devised wholeheartedly to prosper your being. Devour the bliss of your soul amidst the open-heartedness of "Yog Nagri" Rishikesh.
The mission of Swara Yoga School is to spread into your lives the paths of yoga karma, jnana, raj, and bhakti to achieve true wisdom, inner peace, and self-realization. Our goal is to uphold the practice of all aspects of classical teachings for the synthesis of yoga, with a strong emphasis on practical experience.
Do you aspire to spread the teachings of yoga?
To help you spread the teachings and message of yoga, we have instigated teacher training programmes like
As the word goes among our students, Swara Yoga School holds classes super beneficial for yoga aspirants worldwide through various retreats, teacher training programmes, and community classes. Our yoga school in Rishikesh is backed by the heartiest teachers, who serve as the backbone of our school and are loving guides to our students. Swara School of Yoga is known for teaching yoga aspirants by easily developing awareness of the practises, mudras, and ancient art and science of yoga.
These programs will not only support life transformations but also help you develop and grasp career opportunities. With our Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, we assure you that you will get your yoga certification from one of the most benevolent yoga schools in Rishikesh, famous for yoga teacher training courses, community classes, and retreats.
We provide 200-hour yoga teacher training, 300-hour yoga teacher training, 500-hour yoga teacher training, and 100-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh for beginners, as well as yoga teacher training online.
Each month, beginner, intermediate, and advanced-level students and aspirants visit us from different parts of the globe to get an authentic and traditional yoga experience.
One of the main pillars of the Rishikesh Yoga Teacher Training Centre's success and credibility as the oldest and most reputable yoga school in Rishikesh is its team of motivated, committed, and experienced yoga teachers and gurus. With their knowledge and expertise, these teachers guide students and aspirants from all over the world as they follow the path of yoga and find the fulfillment they have been seeking. The teachers deliver instruction to pupils in accordance with their knowledge of both traditional and contemporary yoga practices. Prepare to learn and practice this holy science and art from our yoga masters to receive its benefits and find tranquility.
Highlights of the Swara Yoga School
- Swara Yoga School, through its retreats, programmes, and classes, helps you dive deeper into your true self and guides you towards a life abundant with love, inner peace, and true knowing.
- Our Yoga Teacher Training centers specialize in offering different yoga courses and retreats, covering all aspects of the traditional yoga systems and keeping yoga authentic to its core.
- The Yoga Teacher Training Courses are available in our school's peaceful and serene ambiance, amidst the natural vibe of Rishikesh.
- The Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh is internationally recognised for providing "200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh", "300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh" and "500-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.".
- Being a leading school in Rishikesh, we are specialized and have been reckoned for years for preserving the authenticity of traditional Yoga, Dhyana, and Ayurveda for aspiring teachers and practitioners to evolve all around the globe.
- Our motto is to spread the traditional teachings of yoga like Dhyana, Pranayama, Asanas, and Kriyas to all aspirants in their purest forms to deliver maximum benefits.
- The courses and retreats are being conducted by highly devoted and trained guides and gurus, who are jointly responsible for infusing the students with different Yogic traits and features.
- The yoga classes are planned strategically and have a well-designed curriculum.
How do our teacher training programmes and retreats contribute to your well-being?
- A holistic and harmonious residential environment with access to all facilities to create a balance between your mind, body, and heart, with access to sattvic meals in your meal plans.
- Mini tours and treks to nearby attractions in the lap of nature help you make a healthy connection with your peers and reconnect with your nature.
- An introduction to Ayurveda for complete revival and rejuvenation of your body and mind.
- Have an opportunity to incorporate yoga into your life.
- Get ahead and move further along your path of spiritual awakening.
"Yog Nagri Rishikesh"
As evident from the name, the town of Rishikesh has been a "Tapo Bhumi" for sages, or the land of sages, as we may call it, and is a celebrated town showering in the vibes of spirituality and yoga. Located on the banks of the Ganga, surrounded by the Shivaik range of the Himalayas on three sides, it holds a deep cultural and spiritual significance for its visitors. It is believed that when Raibhya Rishi undertook rigorous penance, God appeared in the form of "Hrishikesh, and henceforth this area came to be known as Rishikesh.
Rishikesh, a home for people seeking spiritual salvation, serves as a great destination for living the ashram life and diving deeper into the roots of yoga practices and traditional yogic life. A yoga retreat amidst the pure vibes of Rishikesh can help you refresh your mind and rejuvenate your soul, relieving all your stress and delving into deeper dimensions of your life. Sacred rivers and mountains make a perfect stage for yoga and reflective hikes. Rishikesh is also called the ‘Yoga Capital of the World'. For the adventurous, Rishikesh is the place to start their trekking expeditions and excursions towards the Himalayan peaks.
A "200-hour yoga teacher training programme" or a "300-hour yoga teacher training programme" in Rishikesh can be the restart button you may need for mental peace and redirection in your life.
So, start your days with Ashrams, have a soulful breakfast, go for yoga, meditations, bhakti sangeets, and Satsang, flushing out all negative energy and thoughts, and welcome a yogic life. A budget-friendly retreat is all it takes.
So it's time to pack your bags and start your journey towards the ultimate peace!